If you’ve been considering braces for a while but have avoided them for whatever reason (too uncomfortable, too obtrusive or anything in between), don’t wait any longer to get the beautiful, straight smile you deserve.
Visit Royal Oak Dental Group to learn how Invisalign® invisible braces could benefit you!
Invisalign vs. Braces: Benefits of Invisible Braces Over Traditional Braces
Invisalign is a great option for teens and adults who dislike the look and feel of traditional braces. Invisalign offers our patients the following benefits:
- Multi-Functional. Like traditional braces, Invisalign invisible braces can be customized to treat a variety of dental problems, including crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite or underbite.
- Affordable. Invisalign costs approximately the same as wire braces, but with various added benefits.
- Effective. Invisalign braces are just as effective as traditional braces at straightening your teeth.
- Convenient. Because Invisalign aligner trays are completely removable, you don’t have to put your life on hold to get straighter teeth. With Invisalign, it’s easy to enjoy the foods you love, and brush and floss as you normally would.
- Attractive. Invisalign offers one of the most attractive orthodontic solutions available on the market today. These clear braces are virtually invisible, which means no one but you has to know you’re wearing braces.
- Comfortable. Because your Raleigh, NC Invisalign braces are customized specifically to your teeth, you’ll barely notice you’re wearing them at all.
- Low-Hassle. With Invisalign, dentist office visits are only required every four to six weeks. What’s more, your aligners will be sent directly to you in the mail (unless your dentist finds that adjustments are needed in between your routine visits).
Contact Royal Oak Dental Group
Besides offering cosmetic benefits, straight teeth also deliver a multitude of health-related benefits, including improved oral health and improved overall health.
Get straighter teeth with Invisalign! Call Royal Oak Dental Group today at 919.847.5238 (Raleigh office), (919)968-6200 (Chapel Hill), (919) 462-4211 (Cary office), (919) 742 -2392 (Siler City office) or fill out our online contact form to schedule your appointment for an orthodontic consultation.
Royal Oak Dental Group is proud to offer Invisalign to our patients in the Raleigh-Cary-Chapel Hill-Siler City area, including Apex, Carrboro, Pittsboro, Hillsboro, Durham, Morrisville, North Raleigh, Garner, Wake Forest and Knightdale.