Our Raleigh, Cary and Siler City, NC High-Tech Dental Equipment
In our Raleigh, Cary and Siler City, NC dental offices, we use the latest cosmetic dentistry technology available:
- Electric handpieces (drills) – to make your procedure quieter than ever before.
- Digital X-Rays – which expose you to less radiationPatient Receiving Digital X-Rays at Dental office.
- ViziLite oral cancer screening system
- 3D Galileos and Planmeca ProMax 3D Cone Beam Imaging Systems – for placing dental implants & oral cancer detection.
- Laser carries detector (Kavo diagnodent) – which is a champion for early detection.
- Laser Dentistry
- TENS machine – for relaxing your jaw during our diagnosis of TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome). A half-hour or hour of TENS treatment also banishes your TMJ pain.
- The latest Zoom lamp – for the best possible results from teeth whitening.
- Shade matching system – a colorimeter that analyzes all the shades of color on each of your teeth. This helps us to match the shade of your restoration beautifully to the rest of your teeth.
- Digital intra-oral cameras – which give you close-up images of the improvements to your smile.
- CEREC One-Day Crown System – our patients will have a new, durable, natural-looking porcelain crown in a single visit.
As part of our neuromuscular dentistry diagnostic and treatment services, we use the K7 Evaluation System. The K7 system accurately measures and records the relationship between your jaw’s muscles, bone and joints in its natural resting position and in motion, easily and comfortably. The K7 system uses three technologies to measure, display and store information on your:
- Jaw tracking (Mandibular Scanner)
- Jaw muscles at rest and in function (Electromyograph)
- Jaw joint function (Electrosonograph)
Trust your smile to a Raleigh, Cary and Siler City dentist with top training and years of experience. Call or email Royal Oak Dental Group today for your family, general or cosmetic dentistry consultation.